Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I got all the brackets cut out for the axle.
CAD image
Axle with the brackets welded on

Nove 5th:

I have been working on the car. All be it slowly. I only get out to the garage 1 night a week. It tough thinking about the car all the time and still only able to get out there as little as i can. But that is what you get with a new baby :)

I also decided that it was a good idea to cover the walls and celing in OSB(wood) so that i would stop damaging the insulation and so it would also stay on the celing. So ofcourse EVERYTHING had to come off the walls and celing to get all this sheeting hung. I got almost all of it up and painted. I looks much nicer and brighter in there now. Hopefully making a nicer place to work this winter :)

I have been working on the rear axle and getting that hung. I got all the brackets built, and welded onto the axle, i finished the 4link bars and the panhard bar.

I finally got the axle hung last week. There is one of the bolt holes that is off on the 4link mount so i will need to fix that, but it should not be a issue. And then onto the front suspension!

here is the garage. Its still a mess. I need to finish cleaning it up. But its getting there.
 The axle in place

No comments:

Post a Comment